Welcome to Dr. YingLi Tian's Homepage
Awards and Honors:
· Fellow, IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), Class of 2018. for contributions in automatic facial expression analysis and human activity understanding.
· Test of Time Award FG2019, for the work “T. Kanade, J. Cohn, and Y. Tian, Comprehensive Database for Facial Expression Analysis” presented in FG 2000.
· Keynote speaker, IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Automation Engineering, 2013.
· Keynote speaker: International Conference on Computer Graphics, Image, and Visualization, 2009.
· The City University of New York “Salute to Scholars” for outstanding scholarly achievements and contributions, 2009-2019.
· Best Paper Award Runner Up, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, 2015.
· Best System Paper on IEEE Workshop on Multi-modal Sentient Computing: Sensors, Algorithms, and Systems, 2007.
T. J. Watson Research Center Invention
Achievement Award --- 2002 -- 2007 .
Outstanding Innovation Achievement
Award in Application for: IBM Smart Surveillance System: Accomplishment Awards
--- 2007 .
· Publication Impact: 19,000+ citations, h‐index: 61 (based on Google Scholar).
(c) YingLi Tian @ City College of New York | All Rights